PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Combustibles de Oriente S.A. de C.V., is a company that provides petroleum product transportation, storage and distribution services that given the purpose and performance of its activities, handles personal data of each of its clients, vendors and employees.
Such information is protected based on principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility provided in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares).
In this respect, in terms of the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we make this privacy notice available to you and we inform you of the following:
- Party responsible for safeguarding the information. Combustibles de Oriente, S.A. de C.V. with its address at Av. Rigo Tovar # 2148, Col. Zona Industrial, C.P. 87325 en Matamoros Tamaulipas, through its Privacy Department will be responsible for collecting personal data, for the use given to it, and for its protection. Hereinafter, the “RESPONSIBLE PARTY”, is the natural person entrusted with this, Norma Leticia Vilchis Montellano.
For purposes hereof, we provide the telephone number 868-810-36-62 and the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of the data processing. The information provided by You (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) will be used to represent the interests and performance of the activities of the issue commissioned based on the employment proposal and the professional, commercial or civil services agreement entered into by and between the OWNER and the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, a copy of which is provided.
- Limitation on the use and disclosure of Personal Data. The responsible party agrees not to disclose the information contained and classified as personal data without prior written authorization from its owner, with acknowledgment of receipt.
- Means to exercise the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition rights. The means to exercise the Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (A.R.C.O.) rights may be exercised by the OWNER pursuant to the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The way to exercise such rights shall be submitted in a free-form instrument containing the name of the owner, home address, the right it wishes to exercise, the reason for the request and his signature. Such instrument shall be addressed to the Privacy Department at the address of the responsible party. This instrument must be accompanied with the documentation justifying the petition and must be submitted with acknowledgment of receipt.
In turn, the responsible party agrees to respond within the term of 20 business days provided in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and providing a response, which must be delivered in person to the owner of the personal data at the address of the responsible party.
Likewise, the responsible party must comply with the right requested by the owner within 15 business days, provided its petition and resolution is favorable.
If its request is not admitted, the OWNER shall be forthwith entitled to go before the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos (IFAI)) to start the Data Protection Procedure.
- Transfer of information on personal data. The responsible party does not carry out the transfer of personal data to private third parties without previously having authorization from the OWNER in writing or by email.
In turn, in terms of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the owner knows that the information may be transferred without its authorization in the following cases:
- As provided in a law or treaty to which Mexico is a party.
- It is necessary in order to comply with an agreement that is in the interest of the OWNER and is entered into by and between the OWNER and the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- It is in the public interest for the prosecution or administration of justice.
- When requested by a judge in a judicial process on any subject.
- When requested by any administrative Authority.
- Procedure to give notice to the owners on changes to the privacy notice. The responsible party agrees to immediately inform of any change to the privacy notice by email to the address provided by the OWNER or made available in the website www.gcomborsa.com.
- Procedure to modify the privacy notice. The responsible party reserves its right to make, at any time, changes or updates to this privacy notice, due to new legislative or jurisprudential requirements, internal policies, new requirements to provide or offer its services.
Changes to this privacy notice will be informed to the OWNER through the following media:
- Email to the address provided by the OWNER, or
- Made available at the website www.gcomborsa.com.
- Method for collecting personal data. The personal data processed will be collected in person or directly by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY if it is information provided by the OWNER in the interviews, emails, documentation or any other electronic, digital or physical media.
The means by which the RESPONSIBLE PARTY collects the information of the OWNER is by interviews, telephone calls, emails, certified mails, or any other media.
- Personal data collected. The party responsible for fulfilling the agreement referred to in subsection 1 collects information and personal data from the owner. In this respect, the personal data is the name of the owner, company name, legal representative, Federal Taxpayers’ Registry number (R.F.C., for its acronym in Spanish), address, landline and mobile telephone, identification, email, nationality, profession, bank accounts, real and personal property.
Likewise, any information necessary for compliance with the employment proposal submitted to the owner and the service agreement related to transportation, storage and distribution, as appropriate.
- Sensitive personal data. The responsible party represents to the owner that the sensitive personal data that will be processed and collected is the following:
- Racial or ethnic background,
- Past, present and future medical condition,
- Medical history,
- Genetic information,
- Religious, philosophical and moral beliefs,
- Sexual preferences,
- Union membership,
- Political opinions.
These data is necessary for the protection of, and better attention to, the owner.
The responsible party undertakes to process sensitive personal data under the relevant security measures and, at all times, guaranteeing confidentiality.
- Revocation. The owner may revoke its consent to the processing of personal data, so that the responsible party ceases to use it. It is therefore necessary to submit a free-form instrument addressed to the Privacy Department at the responsible party's address, with acknowledgment of receipt and it shall detail the information that justifies such request.
In turn, the responsible party is required to answer such request within the term of 20 business days provided in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and delivering such answer in person to the OWNER of the personal data at the address provided by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
Likewise, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY must give effect to the right requested by the owner within a period of 15 business days, provided that its resolution is favorable.
If its request is not admitted, the OWNER shall be forthwith entitled to go before the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (IFAI) to start the Data Protection Procedure.
- Maintenance of personal data. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY agrees to keep the information and documentation related to the matter entrusted and agreed upon in the employment proposal and the service agreement delivered to the OWNER for a period of 5 years after the previous contractual relationship has been terminated.